Roku 4 has been termed as one of the most recommended products in terms of providing high quality entertainment. Have a look at the setup process and support that many service providers offer for this device.
Roku brings to its customers a wide range of products in order to fulfil their requirements in terms of entertainment. Roku has launched various versions in the past like Roku, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku stick and more, but they seemed to have certain limitations in terms of features and functionality. So, the company has launched a new version of the product by the name of Roku 4, which has several new features and comes with an elegant design.
So, in this blog post, we are going to take a look at the steps to get started with this amazing device in order to watch favorite movies and TV shows. Before you connect your Roku TV, you need to figure out the audio/video connection on your TV. If you are using a smart TV or HD TV, then you may not have too many problems in setting up the device, but in case, you are still using an old CRT TV, then you may have to figure out the right audio/video connection.
Roku 4 works extremely well if you have a TV that can support a minimum of 720p quality videos. If it can support 1080p videos, then it is a lot better. Here are the steps that you can follow to connect your Roku with the TV.
- The HDMI cable that you’ve got with the device should be connected to the HDMI port of the TV, while the other end should be attached at the back of the Roku player.
- Then, you can insert red, blue and green pins into the TV appropriately to get the audio.
- To stream the digital content, you need to have an internet network, whether wired or wireless, so you can connect one end of the Ethernet network at the back of the Roku player, while the other end remains connected to the modem or the Wi-Fi router.
- On the screen, you will come across a series of menus, including the one, where you have to put Roku link activation code. You can get this code from www.roku.com/link.
- After putting this code, you can select your favorite channels and complete the Roku account setup.
In case, you come across any trouble, you can always get the right Roku tech support. You just need to call at toll-free Roku tech support number in order to get the best support.